Fred Perry turns 100.



Good Afternoon! Its somehow already the afternoon and I've been working hard all morning! Finally getting some time to tell you about the Fred Perry 100th Anniversary party last night! My good friend Dom was amazing and extended the invite to me and I couldn't refuse. How many Fred Perry parties have I been thus far, zero. None-the-less I have had a big interest in Fred Perry, and more importantly an OBSESSION with the Fred Perry x Raf Simons collection.



The party was held in the lower level of SPiN and it was beautiful. The walls were dripping in Fred Perry images and clothing. There were even ping pong games going on, of course the tables were the embellished with the Fred Perry logo. But the boys in bow ties and thick rimmed glasses truly set the evening's standards.




Big thanks to Danae Dade from Fred Perry, it always feels good to meet another 716-er in New York. She was so great,and even got us in the V.I.P room! Very nice to meet her, and (side note) she's gorgeous!

Keep going Fred Perry, 100 years more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this on your Christmas list?

Unknown said...

Would this line of clothing be on your Christmas list?