well netflix is busted.

No need for an image but my blog posts always have to have some image in it. that's that.





IMAGES from ffffound.com


Since netflix.com won't open on my computer, I've got some free time. I've been addicted to "Noah's Arc" the day-to-day stories of four gay African American men living in Los Angeles, and no this isn't boyz in da hood more like Melrose. I think the acting is so-so but the show is addicting and so entertaining to me. I mean the flamboyancy and their 4-way phone calls are like crack, picture a gay black sex and the city. So I spent Sunday night watching the first season, it was mother's day after all.

Speaking of best friends, Lu Lu has created a wonderland going into the firebrand window as we speak so you must check out the window at Firebrand because it's jaw dropping. It's the final window for this girl for the summer, which sucks. I suppose I'm losing one of my best friends physically but I trust she's always there on the internet and phone calls. It makes summer coming very bittersweet but I know she will do great things in Boston with a fresh batch of kids. I really look up to her but now it's time for me to step out on my own and create and live. good.

With 22 odd days or so of school left summer is getting closer and closer. That's it for public school education! I'm not really sure how I feel, I mean I cannot wait for new york to come but I mean there's still something to miss. I just haven't figured it out yet, besides MY FRIENDS! (I'm not going to turn this post into a year book signing, I promise) But everything is turning sentimental and "the last" but to me I can't connect an emotion to the sentiment so once again another thing is bittersweet, i think.

Let's get down to something happy-dare I say it uplifting! Moving to New York, which I know isn't that ground breaking but uh....I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. This is my story not any other person from Buffalo's story. My new room mate Orlando and I are going to have the craziest room I think. His insomnia and my compulsive changing is going to be one circus and I really cannot wait. I think we are going to get along great based a little conversation. It's getting closer and closer and I can't think of a better time to get out of Buffalo. Hopefully getting a little fashion thrown in my lap although I'd much rather fight for some.

Tonight Lu Lu's friend Christina is coming in from the city and I cannot wait to do some thrifting with her. It would be great to know someone who knows the city and oh graphic design. It's become one of my newest passions, that I want to become my major or take some classes. I'm really into photoshop as you know from the last lengthy blog post and Christina works with the stuff everyday so I will be grilling her about her line of work while she is here! Hopefully I can get my feet wet.

with that little information out of my head and onto the net. I'd like to take the time to wish one of my best friends BRI a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




bye gurrrl!

0 comments: