One find gets his own post.

After a series of plans falling through this shirt came falling into my lap, and I'm glad it did. Eventhough I really had no idea what the meaning of the shirt was besides the literal sense of "The Tolerent popular guy" and that Tolerant was spelled wrong. So why not purchase it, at a steal of $0.50.

FRONT
Photobucket

BACK
Photobucket

So I researched and I found out this:



He is part of the Creative Growth Art Center which serves adult artists with developmental, mental and physical disabilities, providing a stimulating environment for artistic instruction, gallery promotion and personal expression.


William Scott design.

1 comments:

Dona Maria said...

You are the best Amvet shopper...and it runs in the genes! I love your finds...we need to go...I cant wait to show you what I got at the GW in San Antonio...great job on the 50% off Mem Day sale! chip off the old block...