Welcome to the Dollhouse.

So it's 11:30 browsin' Netflix for a good film to watch. So I found one called Welcome
to the Dollhouse.



It was pretty interesting Netflix says this about WttD:

"The horrors of junior high are vividly re-created in this darkly comic tale of painfully awkward Dawn Wiener (Heather Matarazzo), who must cope with a dreary, middle-child home life as well as with classmates who mercilessly taunt her. Writer-director Todd Solondz's unflinching look at the nightmare that is early adolescence took away prizes at both the Sundance Film Festival and the Independent Spirit Awards."

Junior High was never so rough!

the whole point of this blog post is about some FASHION, you know how I do.

I'm examining the eye wear in the movie, and it was pretty damn good.

Mark the brother has some very interesting and similar specks that I found.



this spunky pre-teen has never tucked in neon pants so glamorous.



I love it to be honest, I'm talkin' the movie and the glasses.

This leads me to my next point on this rather lengthy blog.

I was raiding the drawers today and found these:

Black and Gold Aviators






and




I'm putting my RX in them. when i get $210.

0 comments: