all words, few pics.

So Blogger out of my 73 posts or so I have only leave you with a small amount expression. But ya know what, I'm feelin' a little wordy, maybe you'll like.

I'm attempting to clear my mind in this blog post and feel the need to get out what's going on up there to find some clarity.

Well it's March the 11th and I cannot believe where the time has gone. I'm really trying to manage my time wisely but sometimes and most of the time I do a terrible job. I can't figure out who to say yes to and when to do everything. I am really lucky to have such an amazing and diverse group of friends that is not a typical teenager's group of friends (to me at least).

Lately, I've been feeling really tired ever since "jig in your pants". It was a few days ago but I feel like I'm still feelin' it. That was a crazy party and I want to thank everyone who came and showed support but it was a lot for me I think. I'm the youngest so I haven't seen as many things like that but it was cool, the party I saw.

UGH! speaking of being the youngest, it's been swarming my brain. Really only when I'm downtown and I feel that some people analyze my age and judge the person I am. It makes me feel really small and inferior when I know I'm not and just because I can't do everything you can do and go everywhere you go, doesn't mean I can't have fun and fun to be around. It really makes me uncomfortable and quiet to really blend and just listen rather than put myself out there so no one makes a big deal. But team firebrand doesn't care about that and that's why I really love them and can't show them enough gratitude for always showing support and never letting my age stop out friendship. They really are a wealth of information on about every topic I can come up with and are always there to answer a question or help me.

Segwaying right into work, I have realized that I stumbled into the most amazing job and I couldn't be any happier with the store and everything. Things are really falling into place around Firebrand but since October's bonding field trip to the co-op and spot we've really been close. Check out the side of our building in a few weeks, you won't be disappointed. I found myself going to the store and hanging out with lu lu and Jessie almost every day, which can hurt my gas and money in general but it's really important to me and I always learn stuff. I am surrounded by creative people and Jessie really lets me be creative with our windows and merchandising. Skills that I am really going to use in the next four years. I feel so ahead of most of the people entering FIT next year and I am going to have such an interesting and challenging four years ahead of me.



P.S. I really think that working and spending a lot of my time on Elmwood has changed my life. I remember two years ago going to Elmwood knowing one person and now I can walk into almost any store and be greeted by a friend. It's really crazy to think of how much time as gone by and how I've built up these great relationships with people in Buffalo that I don't want to lose but I know they will be here when I come home.

I just want my friends (whoever may read this blog post) to know that I really still enjoy spending time with you guys and need you more than you know. I think and know that I can get wrapped up and lose my mind but you know the person you met me is still in there. Elmwood has changed me and my hair but it's all good. We've got 4 months and I've going to live that time up! DAMN GIRL! WE GOIN' TO LIVE! UH!

I can feel the warm weather coming which makes me really happy to know that we are graduating and that I can get back to camp. It's a great feeling to know that we're moving on to bigger things. But I am bummed about a friend possibly moving to Hawaii but I know that she'll do so much good for those kids like she has for me. But I can't be sad because I am working with second graders for the second year in a row and can't wait. They are crazy and I am working with a rad girl named Elizabeth.

Oh! I joined Twitter (www.twitter.com/mattinbflo) I think that you should follow me. I'm trying to figure it out but I'm likin' what I see so far.

Another side note, I rarely watch America's Best Dance Crew (A.B.D.C. for those avid watchers) but Lil' Mama is a dime. She lost the NY Yankees hats and sneakers for really beautiful dresses and hair do's. So gets a thumbs up from this blog and may be the next blog post, I also contribute to FIREBRAND'S BLOG it's a fly blog, I'm just sayin'.

Well I feel satisfied with this blog post, and got most of everything out. DEEP BREATHE IN....and DEEP BREATHE OUT.

Very clear. Thanks for reading.

If you still are breathing and have both contacts still in your eyes after reading ALL of that then I recommend you get a snack and drink some water.

I care about my readers, that's all.

I love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are to cute. Little birds fly fly away....mama birds love watching our babies grow up. The nest will always be there, time to spread your wings!