Well first day back...

So for the holidays I'm heading back west, although I'll still be in the NorthEast...funny how geography works... None the less, I'm here and woke up to find that the wifi at my home was not working! So now I'm somewhere, around this little town at a chain coffee shop known as Tim Hortons using their free wifi. Even though I didn't buy anything, I just sat right down and started writing this. Funny how you always think you need to buy something and maybe it is the rules but I don't have time for rules...So since posting will be difficult, I'm going to leave an editorial, that I love for more than reason, to stimulate you 'til I can get some Internet away from corporate coffee shops...






I Love You Fake Magazine
Model Robbie Wadge
photographed by Fabien Kruszelnicki

0 comments: