Military March.

Another typical day in the life brings me to JFK and while waiting in the security line I spotted these...


(sorry for the shitty Blackberry image)

I couldn't really pull out my camera to take this picture because I thought it would be too weird. But maybe he would have understood. Nevertheless I got a pic of something, and I think you can get the idea. Those tan army boots are amazing! I love the color and the structure, and most importantly the lacing! It starts as a traditional lace up boot and then past the ankle uses hook lacing. So great to me! I have a soft spot in my heart and wallet for tan boots.

And instead of asking the service man where he got them I thought I would do some research for you...

If you want to know the exact name of them,
its the U.S. Army ACU Sierra Sole Desert Tan Boots.

BOOTS ARE HERE, JUST CLICK!

M.A

0 comments: