New Obsession: Cash Crop

Cash Crop Clothing




RE-USE CASH - REDUCE CROP - RECYCLE CLOTHING


Based out of Los Angeles, California Cash Crop is 100% organic and completely on point with the fitted guys of the U.S. I first heard of them at the Red Light PR show in New York this past week, and I'm very happy I did.



This brand caught my eye, especially in the gifting suite and for many reasons. The cut is what I look for and they have it. The "CROP" sweatshirt and henley were also amazing pieces to add to my collection. Even the look book bag's from Cash Crop were 100% reused from old t-shirts and really sick.





Let's get down to business about the clothes. I'm a thinner dude and the size small button down fits like a dream.Other things I look for when purchasing clothes are the little things just for me. It can be details on the clasps and buttons or lining that differs from the outer lining. Cash Crop has their own "little things" for the consumer, in my opinion, which makes me REALLY love them. The under lining on the pockets of a red checkered button down I now have has black underneath. Cash Crop also is genius with the placement of the tags. It's all on the arms of garments which I think adds a signature style giving them brand identity that consumers will recognize instantly.
SO Basically-Cash Crop is a hot brand and can only get hotter.

Check out their site, HERE!

p.s. Shout out to Taryn at Red Light, running the menswear department.

0 comments: