2 On Your Side. Why?!

Two days ago, Channel Two released a very disturbing message,

"Chesley McNeil Moving to Atlanta"



On his blog he wrote,

"n this business, you see people come and go all the time, but what happens when it's your turn. I didn't know what this day would be like or feel like, and to be honest....I still don't know.

I’m looking forward to the new challenges and opportunities that lay ahead, but at the same time, I’m sad, because I’m leaving a great family.

When I came here 4 years ago, I didn’t know much about WNY, but I was accepted almost instantly. I was treated as if I had been here all my life and I will never forget it.



Thanks for the good times, words of encouragement, the well wishes that help me over Bell’s Palsy. And thanks for accepting me for simply being ............Chesley McNeil.

I Love you WNY. God Bless You."

0 comments: