Tranny.

We all love trannys, or at least I do.
They look better than some (dare I say it...more) than most real women. They're hot, and finally a magazine is here to celebrate their beauty.
Candy Magazine is the first of it's kind to be dedicated to transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny. I don't think I can ask for more at this point.
Peep the reason for me posting about Candy....



...Terry Richardson shooting for Candy.
There's something about Terry, could it be his perversion? No, it's not.
I like his photography because the white in his photos are truly white; to me.

WATCH this video from Candy, it's cute.


CANDY 1 from Luis Venegas on Vimeo.


M.A

(via YVY)

1 comments:

Claire Geist said...

oh my GAWD

I need a copy of this, like it pains me how badly i need this genius bit of publishing.

Terry AND André J?!
pinch me, please