Are your ankles cold?

Have you seen these?


Dr. Martens by Subversive Jewelry shoes created for Interview's 40th Anniversary vending machine at Art Basel, Miami.

I love the idea of this, ever since I saw a friend put spike chains around his boots before we went out to a club. It's an accessory that doesn't have to much excess in my opinion. There are so many possibilities for this type of accessory. I want to make my own,and with my month off this could become a reality. It sounds like a holiday plug but they would make a really cool gift.
Here's a few more with a traditional heel...


San Francisco brand Litter SF's shoe chains


The Glamouri, in self-designed ankle armory, $135, available at Etsy.

Get ready for a post on my own footwear accessories!

M.A


via Refinery 29

0 comments: